Your customers are connected. We’ll help you reach them on the go.
Yep. The 90s are over.
So you’ve finally had your company’s website redesigned. It looks great. You added some super-cool Flash animation and everybody tells you how awesome the whole thing is. That’s wonderful, but what happens when it doesn’t work on your iPhone?
Mobile’s not a fad. It’s the future.
Stop rolling your eyes. A mobile site is not a luxury or an “add-on.” The format is here and it’s here to stay. These days, everybody’s got a smartphone. And if you don’t have a site designed to work on one, everybody’s missing you. In business jargon, that’s what they call a disaster. Of epic proportions.
Still skeptical? Here are some stats that should change your mind:
- Right now there are more mobile phones in the world than there are toothbrushes and toilets.
- On average, people check their mobile phones 150 times a day. You read that right. One hundred fifty times each day! In the time it takes to read this bullet, your customer has checked their phone twice.
- 53% of the entire U.S. population uses smartphones.
- 82% use mobile phones to browse the web.
You do the math (although if you don’t have a mobile site, you may not want to). Mobile is critical to the success of your business. Moving forward, if you don’t have a mobile site, you’re going backwards.
We’ll get your mobile site moving. (Pun intended.)
Graphic D-Signs can optimize your current site to automatically fit mobile devices. Or, if your existing site makes use of Flash animation, we can build you a second, mobile-only site that works across platforms. (Flash doesn’t work on iPhones or iPads.)
Either way, our designs are crafted to look beautiful everywhere, on every screen size. The result is a perfect mobile site: one that’s easy to read, quick to download, and makes use of smaller screen sizes.
Here’s how Graphic D-Signs can maximize your audience’s mobile experience and increase conversions:
- Seamless connectivity. No matter what kind of device your customer has (iPhone, Android, iPad, or tablet) we can build a mobile site that works perfectly on their screen.
- We work in WordPress. WordPress is one of the most popular and flexible content management systems (CMS) in the world today. It’s used on millions of websites serving billions of users. Why? Versatility, efficiency, and full customization capability.
- No Flash. We recommend building your website without the use of Flash animation. But if you insist on keeping Flash, we’ll build you a second, mobile-only site that works on all mobile platforms.
- Responsive designs. That’s fancy computer talk for websites that are built to automatically respond to your specific screen size, with minimum resizing, panning or scrolling. So whether you’re looking at your site on your phone, tablet, computer, TV web interface, or anything else, you know it’s going to look great. In fact, it’ll look downright snazzy!