At Graphic D-Signs, “award-winning” is not just another buzzword.
While we live to exceed your expectations, we’ve earned a long list of industry shout-outs along the way.
In 2013, GDS took home 9 honors from the NJADC, making us one of the most awarded New Jersey advertising agencies at their annual awards ceremony.
Humility aside, our walls are covered in awards. In fact, over the last three years alone, we’ve received over 100 awards of distinction for logo, web and brochure design. Sure, it’s exciting, but it’s not our life’s ambition. Instead, we’re passionate about developing creative initiatives and bold strategies that power your success. The most important part of being an award winning design agency is that our fame translates into your fortune. (In the process, if our work catches the eye of peers and industry organizations, color us thrilled.)
In 2013 the Art Director’s Club of New Jersey awarded us nine coveted medals (1 Gold, 3 Silver and 5 Bronze), and the year before, we took another nine. In fact, we swept the Consumer Web Design Category with Gold, Silver and Bronze. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
- Best of Digital Media awards from the NJ Ad Club, for our web site for Cornerstone Air, plus 5 additional awards, including 1st place for Best Consumer Web, 2nd Place – Logo Design, and 2nd place – Out of Home category.
- 9 medals awarded by Art Director Club of NJ 2012, including 5 Gold, 3 Silver and 1 Bronze. Categories included Logo Design & Branding (3 Gold, 1 Silver Medals), Consumer Web Design (Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals), Vehicle Advertising (Gold and Silver Medals)
- 9 medals awarded by Art Director Club of NJ 2013, including 1 Gold, 3 Silver and 5 Bronze. Categories included Vehicle Advertising (1 Gold, 3 Silver), Brochure Design (1 Bronze), Logo Design & Branding (2 Bronze), Consumer Web Design (1 Bronze), Business-to-Business Web Design (1 Bronze).
- Four awards at the 2008 ADCNJ 46th Annual Awards Exhibition for web design.
- 20 logos published in David E. Carter’s TrademarkUSA book.
- Seven winners in the last three years for for vehicle advertising in HVACR Business Magazine ‘Tops In Trucks’ Contest.
- Over 80 awards of excellence from Graphic Design USA for web design, brochure design and branding.
- 10 logos published in various LogoLounge books.
- Featured on SignCraft Magazine front cover seven times.
- Two first place awards for Vehicle Advertising from Sign Business Magazine.
Industry articles written & published about Graphic D-Signs.
GDS has had their work featured in dozens of magazine. Dan Antonelli has also been quoted in prestigious publications, such as Inc. Magazine.
In addition to our awards and honors, Graphic D-Signs and President Dan Antonelli have been featured in The New Jersey Star-Ledger, SignCraft Magazine, Lawn and Landscape Magazine, Sign Business Magazine, Step Inside Design Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc. Magazine, HVACR Magazine and other industry trade publications for being a leader in small business marketing and advertising.
Dan is a regular columnist for SignCraft Magazine, and has published over 60 articles on logo design, graphic design and related creative topics. He is also a popular speaker and workshop presenter, and has been invited to numerous speaking engagements over the past decade. In addition, Dan has been interviewed and quoted in a number of publications, sharing expertise about developing successful brands, marketing to specific demographic segments, and creating small business logos.