Our social media strategies get results by getting you noticed.
Don’t miss a great opportunity to connect with your customers.
According to a report published by Nielsen, 80 percent of active Internet users visit social networks and blogs. If your customers and prospect customers spend their time on these platforms, so should you. To reach and connect with your audience, it is important to meet them where they are and engage in active dialogue.
Many small and mid-sized companies continue to struggle with leveraging social media in their overall marketing plan. It is challenging to identify how this platform fits with other integrated marketing tools like branding, website, collateral and SEO. In addition, these businesses do not fully understand (1) the benefits of social media tools, (2) how to use each platform, and (3) how to allocate time and resources to maintaining a social media presence. That’s where our social media specialists enter the picture. We help you navigate the social media landscape and provide your business with an overall strategy driven by effective tactics.
First, we partner with you to identify your top business goals for the year, since this will drive the use of social media platforms. Based upon your objectives, we help you engage with each platform to cultivate optimal response and participation from your intended target audience.
- Email marketing made easy: Keep customers informed and boost sales. We understand the importance of client communication, which is why Graphic D-Signs has partnered with reputable email companies to maintain and coordinate successful email newsletters and campaigns. We use a leading email marketing provider, and its easy-to-use wizard allows you to create email newsletters and announcements that get immediate and measurable results.
- Blogging: Content is king. It seems everyone is blogging. Is it worth the effort? We think so. Blogging about industry trends and how-to tips is a good way to establish your expertise. Keeping up with a blog shows that you are invested in your company—and that attracts clients. Blogging also is great for search engines. The more blogs you post, the more pages and keywords get indexed. As a result, the search engines view your website as more relevant. Graphic D-Signs can set up a blog that matches the look and feel of your website, or design a blog site on your existing website platform. That way, interested readers can learn more about you—without ever leaving your site.
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Youtube: Instant connections at your fingertips. It can be overwhelming to determine which social media outlets are best for your business. Adding to this overwhelmed feeling is keeping up with each of those pages and profiles. Not every social media site is suited to your business objectives, so our specialists help you determine which platforms will benefit your business—and which are less relevant to achieving your goals. Then, if you don’t have time, we can help you write and manage your posts and updates.
- Press releases: Spreading the good news about your company. Press releases are a low-cost way to garner widespread exposure for new products and services, company initiatives, and upcoming events. Graphic D-Signs provides copywriting and distribution strategies that get you noticed, establish trust, and position you as an industry expert.
According to the 2012 Social Media Marketing Report, there are three benefits of social media marketing that have resulted in businesses achieving their top business goals and realizing great success:
- Generate more business exposure: An overwhelming 85 percent of businesses indicated that their social media efforts succeeded in generating more exposure.
- Increase traffic: 69 percent of businesses reported more users visiting their website.
- Provide marketplace insight: 65 percent of businesses gained critical information about their brand perception, as well as knowledge about their competitors. These insights fueled new marketing tactics to generate a better market position.
Most marketing channels are one-way conversations that utilize a push-pull strategy. The company pushes the message through various tools to the consumers, hoping they receive it. One of the greatest advantages of social networking is that these platforms offer the company and customer the opportunity to connect with one another and to have an open dialogue in real-time.
- Top-of-mind awareness: By engaging customers and prospect customers, you keep your business name at the front of their mind. Then, when the time/need presents itself, they are more likely to use your product or service.
- Brand notoriety: By participating in various platforms, you increase the opportunity to build your brand awareness and brand proposition.
- Direct connection: Social media platforms allow you to instantaneously communicate news and updates directly to followers and consumers. If, for any reason, you have to do damage control or address a dissatisfied consumer, you can rectify the situation quickly. In addition, these interactive channels help you better understand audience preferences so you can expedite adjustments to product and service offerings.
- Extension of brand visibility: Social networking fosters sharing, so when you post something to your blog and share it on Facebook or Twitter, it is transmitted to every fan and follower. As they share it with their friends, you expand your business reach.
Social media is not a trend. It is a catalyst that’s changing how brands reach customers and prospective customers. In turn, small businesses have greater opportunities for consumer communication. If your social networking seems haphazard to consumers, it could have an adverse impact on your brand’s impression—and may not accurately portray your company’s service and quality standards. Contact a Graphic D-Signs social media specialist today to learn more about establishing a strong social media presence that accurately reflects your company and brand proposition.
Don’t take our word for it. Read some additional statistics provided by the 2012 Social Media Report:
- Improved sales: 58 percent of marketers who have been using social media for more than three years report that it has helped them improve sales.
- Generated exposure: Nearly all marketers who’ve been employing social media marketing for a year or longer report that it generates exposure for their business. A significant 95 percent of those conducting social media activities for more than three years agree, as opposed to 73 percent of those who have been doing it for 6 months or less.
- Cultivated leads: By spending as little as six hours per week, 65 percent of small business owners see lead generation benefits with social media.
- Improved search engine rankings: Improved rankings were most prevalent among those who’ve been using social media for a year or longer, with nearly 59 percent or more reporting a rise.
- Increased traffic: A significant 74 percent of participants found that increased traffic occurred with as little as six hours per week invested in social media marketing. And those who’ve been doing this for three years or more reported substantially better results (84 percent).
So, why aren’t you actively participating in social networking? At Graphic D-Signs, we are experts in navigating social media and can help you determine which outlets are best suited for your business. We can also help you design, maintain and update your way to social media success.
Facebook, Twitter and blog design and management for Main Street Heating & Cooling.
Facebook, blog and newsletter design and management for Maglio Electric.
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, blog and newslettter design and management for Kayal Orthopaedic Center.
Facebook design for Greenstar Pest Control.
Facebook, Twitter, blog and newsletter design and management for Harrell King Heating & Air.
Click here to launch the site
Facebook and Twitter design for ProWraps.
Facebook design for a landscape services in Hawaii.
Facebook and Twitter design for Lew Corporation.
Facebook design and management for C.P Richards Signs.
Facebook management for Bowcraft, a family amusement park located in NJ.
Facebook, Twitter, blog and email newsletter design and management for Blanton's Air.
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, blog and newsletter design for Metromedia Energy.