We live and breathe small business brands. It’s actually pretty unhealthy for us.
Obsessing about your brand is probably not healthy for us, but it’s really good for you.
18+ years after launching Graphic D-Signs, we’re still as passionate about building small business brands and logos as we were on day one. It’s a specific type of expertise we’ve worked hard to master, and we still get excited about our work because it’s fun and challenging. Best of all, it’s rewarding to see the end result of our efforts—and the success it brings to our clients and their businesses.
We understand that you have many choices when choosing a design firm to build your small business brand. We know how important the decision is, and it’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. Here are a few reasons why partnering with Graphic D-Signs is a smart choice:
- Unparalleled experience. Our small business branding expertise is unrivaled. With over 700+ small business brands created by our in-house branding authorities (Dan and Jeff), it’s unlikely you’ll find a team better-qualified to build your brand.
- Industry-leading expertise. When working on your small business brand, you’ll work directly with Dan. Aside from being Graphic D-Signs’ President and Creative Director, he is also a nationally acclaimed author and an expert on small business logo design and branding. With three published books on small business logo design, plus over 60 published articles on branding and design, you’ll have at your disposal someone who’s uniquely qualified to grow your business.
- A brand that solves problems first and looks pretty second. We build small business brands that build business. Your customized branding strategy will be rooted in a sound, fundamental plan centered on helping your company grow and prosper. Before we ever start sketching or strategizing, we’ll conduct research and identify optimal solutions.
- 100% original design. We pride ourselves on our ability to craft original pieces of art for each logo—and we never use clip art. This is an important distinction, because logos derived from clip art can never be trademarked. This means any competitor can use the same “logo” you have if it’s derived from clip art. Instead, the Graphic D-Signs team invests a lot of time and research in developing a unique, custom small business brand you can call your own.
- A custom-built font. Much of the actual lettering used in our logos is built entirely from scratch. Jeff is an accomplished hand letterer, in addition to a brilliant illustrator. If we can’t find the exact letter style we want—no problem. We just create it.
- An American-made masterpiece. All the work showcased on our site was created by Dan and Jeff, in-house at Graphic D-Signs. Our work has never and will never be outsourced, unlike most of today’s logo factories. Rest assured that your small business brand will be handmade and custom-built in the home of the brave.
- A living service, not a one-off commodity. Buying a brand identity or logo is not the same as buying office furniture. What we sell is a service, a strategy, and a process of proven success for building a brand for your small business. We work to craft an identity that effectively represents your business’s uniqueness, craftsmanship and service focus.
- No aesthetic afterthoughts. Logo design is not something we add on while creating your web site or other advertising executions. It’s one of our primary lines of business, and we believe it’s a critical foundation for building all of your other advertising. For us, it is the crown jewel in your advertising campaign.
- An invested ally. Most clients who come to us are interested in finding a strategic partner to guide them as they grow their businesses. We doubt you’ll find many online companies who care as much about their clients’ success as we do. We’re in it for the long haul.