Graphic D-Signs is on the lookout for the next great Front End Web Developer—one who’s hungry, passionate and ready to join our progressive team of design, development & marketing specialists. We are looking for candidates who have a keen eye for detail, a drive to deliver, and an ability to think outside of the box. Collaborating with fellow creatives, you will have the opportunity to hone your skills, pursue your passions, and help clients in an impactful way.
At Graphic D-Signs, we value learning, initiative, creativity and personal growth. All members of our small but mighty team are expected to “roll up their sleeves” to get the job done. We are looking for motivated individuals who can work independently and collaboratively—and are accountable for their contributions.
About Graphic D-Signs
Graphic D-Signs is a full-service marketing agency that has served small businesses nationwide for over two decades. From branding and print marketing materials to websites, SEO, SEM and social media campaigns, we do it all. We’ve won more than 200 awards and helped build over 1,000 small business brands.
Are we right for you?
This is an unpaid internship position in Washington, NJ. Our internship position requires a minimum of 150 hours during the semester. We’re a creative company, so there are a lot of fun, hands-on projects. After all, we believe in educational internships where interns can be involved in as many activities and experiences as possible. Our next team member will share our passion for helping small businesses build their brands and market their products and services.
What do we have to offer?
You’ll gain experience working on projects of all sizes. We have a laid-back but professional culture. We know when to have fun and celebrate wins, but also know when it’s time to get down to business. We provide our team with the latest technology, tools and resources.
Things you need to be able to do:
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, JS, PHP & WordPress Development.
- Ability to build sites using the Sass CSS preprocessor.
- Proficient in responsive design best practices.
- Ability to clearly articulate relevant concepts and processes.
- Demonstrates teamwork to achieve a goal (professional or personal).
- Ability to work with files in Adobe Photoshop
The qualities we like:
- Highly productive, with a solid work ethic
- A background in web design is helpful, but not necessary.
- Experience working with GIT.
- Experience with a front-end framework is a plus (i.e.: Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap, etc.).
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
- Able to handle constructive criticism
- Work well under pressure, effectively managing workload and deadlines
- Must possess a willingness to go the distance to get the job done
- Open to learning
- A good sense of humor :)
If you’ve stuck with us this far—awesome! We want to hear from you. To prove you are detail-oriented, in your application, please tell us your favorite food. Also, please send a resume, cover letter, and a few samples of work (can include coursework). You will not be considered if any of these requirements are missing from your submission. Please send us an email at [email protected] (no phone calls or faxes, please). We look forward to hearing from you!